Rosemary-Horseradish Vegetable Hash
Created for the Set of 2 Au Gratin DishesIngredients
- 3 tablespoons freshly chopped rosemary
- 3 teaspoons fresh horseradish
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 3 medium Yukon Gold potatoes, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1/2 medium butternut squash, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 4 small golden beets, cut into thirds
Preheat oven to 375F.
In a small bowl, combine rosemary, horseradish, olive oil, salt and pepper. Set aside.
In a large bowl, combine potatoes, squash and beets. Pour rosemary mixture over the vegetables and toss to coat. Transfer to the large gratin dish.
Bake, covered with foil, 45 to 55 minutes, or until a knife easily pierces the beets. Uncover and bake an additonal 5 minutes, or until golden on top. Garnish with freshly chopped rosemary.