You have no items in your shopping cart.
Roasted Root Vegetables
1 reviews >
- 3 small turnips, washed and quartered (not peeled)
- 4 small parsnips, washed, peeled and cut on the bias into 2-inch pieces
- 3 small gold beets, washed and halved
- 3 small red beets, washed and halved
- 2 leeks, washed and halved lengthwise
- 1 head garlic, halved (skin on)
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- Sea salt and pepper to taste
- 2 whole sprigs rosemary, plus extra for garnish
- 2 whole sprigs thyme, plus extra for garnish
In a large bowl, mix all the vegetables with olive oil, salt and pepper. Pour vegetables into a baking dish and top with the whole rosemary and thyme. Bake 15 minutes.
Remove the pan from the oven and discard the rosemary and thyme.
Cover with foil and return the pan to the oven for 45 minutes, or until vegetables are tender when tested with the tip of a knife. Toss occasionally throughout the cooking process.
Remove from the oven and garnish with sea salt and fresh thyme and rosemary leaves.
REVIEW SNAPSHOT®by PowerReviews
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about Le Creuset Roasted Root Vegetables:
Roasted vegetables are great! You can mix and match your veggies and they will all taste good right away or as leftovers the next day. LeCreuset pots never fail whether you stick them in the over or use them on top. I love that the pots are in color which makes the table more festive!
- Was this a gift?:
Created for the 2 1/4 qt. Signature Oval Baker