You have no items in your shopping cart.
Explore Our Materials
Stainless Steel is soulless no longer. Le Creuset Stainless Steel is elegantly designed to inspire the joy of cooks everywhere. Crafted by European artisans for superior performance and a radiant lifetime luster that reflects the colorful surroundings of every kitchen, this cookware features a full aluminum core for even heat distribution, as well as a titanium-infused stainless steel exterior that effectively prevents scorching and discoloration over time.
- Patented, Ergonomic Stay-Cool Stick Handle Designed for Increased Comfort, Balance and Control
- Tight-Fitting Lid with Relief Vent Prevents Boil-Over
- Laser-Etched Interior Capacity Markings for Convenient In-vessel Measuring
- Precision-Pour Rim for Clean, Dripless Pouring from the Pan
- Optimized for Induction but Compatible with All Heat Sources
- Dishwasher and Oven-Safe to 500°F
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
ENAMEL ON STEEL
Le Creuset enamel on steel cookware combines the capability of stainless steel with the style and character of Le Creuset's color palette. With a full range of stockpots and an array of teakettle designs, Le Creuset enamel on steel delivers all the high-heat performance of stainless steel without sacrificing the personality of your favorite colors.
- Quick-Heating Designs with Phenolic Knobs and Harmonic Whistle
- Tea Kettles Have heat-Resistant Handles with Stainless Steel Brackets
- Safe for All Heat Sources (Gas, Electric, Ceramic and Induction)
- Premium Carbon Steel with Colorful, Chip-Resistant Porcelain Enamel
Made from heavy canvas, Teflon® and terry cloth, Le Creuset textiles provide superior protection from stains and burns. A quilted cotton lining and a nylon barrier provide extra insulation, and a sewn-in magnet makes storage easy.Shop Textiles
Wood Tools and Accessories
Beech is a durable hardwood commonly used for spoons, cutting boards and kitchen countertops. Its nonporous grain and natural antibacterial properties reduce the risk of contamination. Beech is strong enough to resist cuts and gouges, but retains enough flexibility to be gentle on knives.Shop Wood