You have no items in your shopping cart.
Italian Fondue Dip
0 reviews >
- 2 strips thick-sliced bacon
- 8 ounces Gorgonzola cheese, freshly crumbled
- 8 ounces fontina cheese, freshly grated
- 1 1/2 tablespoons stone-ground mustard
- 3 sprigs fresh tarragon
- Freshly cracked black pepper
Combine the cheeses in the Camembert Baker. Place in the oven under the broiler until bubbly and browned around the edges.
Once the cheeses are melted, crumble the bacon and sprinkle on top of the fondue. Dot the mustard on top of the fondue, and finish with leaves of tarragon and black pepper.
Created for the Camembert Baker