You have no items in your shopping cart.
Haricots Verts with Walnuts, Goat Cheese and Cranberry Vinaigrette
0 reviews >
- 1 1/2 pounds haricots verts
- 1/2 cup fresh or frozen cranberries, thawed
- 1 1/2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 small shallot, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 1/2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 cup olive oil
- 2 1/2 ounces goat cheese, crumbled
- 3/4 cup walnuts, roughly chopped
Trim the ends of the haricots verts. Add to the simmering water and cook until al dente. Transfer to the ice bath with a slotted spoon to stop the cooking process. Remove after a minute. Pat dry with paper towels and set aside.
Next, prepare the dressing. In a food processor, puree cranberries until smooth. Add vinegar, shallot, mustard and sugar. Process until blended. Slowly add oil until blended. Transfer to a bowl and season to taste with salt and pepper.
To assemble, add the goat cheese and walnuts to the haricots verts, and toss with the dressing.
Serve in the Pasta/Fruit Bowl