Ginger-Sesame Vegetable Stir-Fry
Created for the 10 1/4” Nonstick Deep Fry PanIngredients
- 1 1/2 teaspoons freshly grated ginger
- 2 teaspoons sesame seeds
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- Juice from 1/2 lime
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 bunches broccolini, cut into florets
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced
- 1 orange bell pepper, sliced
- 1 yellow bell pepper, sliced
- 1/2 red onion, thinly sliced
- 4 ounces mixed gourmet mushrooms, such as oyster, portobello or cremini
- 1 cup fresh or frozen snow peas
- 3 cups cooked brown rice
In a small bowl, combine ginger, sesame seeds, soy sauce, garlic, lime juice and olive oil.
In a large bowl, toss vegetables with the ginger-sesame mixture until coated.
Heat the fry pan over medium heat. Pour in the vegetable mixture and cook 15 minutes or until just tender. Serve over brown rice.