You have no items in your shopping cart.
0 reviews >
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 (12-ounce) package fresh cranberries
- 1 orange, peeled and pureed
- 1 apple, peeled, cored and diced
- 1 pear, peeled, cored and diced
- 1 cup chopped dried mixed fruit
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- Zest of 1 lemon
- 1 cinnamon stick
Reduce the heat to a simmer, and stir in cranberries, pureed orange, apple, pear, dried fruit, pecans, salt, cinnamon and nutmeg. Cover and simmer 30 minutes, stirring occasionally, until the cranberries burst.
Remove from heat and let cool to room temperature. Serve in the Le Creuset medium multi bowl and garnish with lemon zest and cinnamon stick.
Fits perfectly in the medium Multi Bowl
The addition of apples, pears and pecans takes this cranberry sauce up a notch.